Sunday, May 25, 2008

Joe and Marci's #5

Is this cute enough?..........This baby has a message for me.....Look at those eyes.......And this
was just a couple hours after he was born........He woke up for this moment!...........He didn't even
blink..............And he wasn't crying.........This was a sacred moment.........And I could tell you what
he was saying to me.......But I think I shan't.......Well maybe I will..........But then again......I just
think that I really don't want to.......Are you anxious to know Joe?..........Later Hon!.............
I believe I was the first visitor to see him..........Is that special?............Joe called me
and said ...."Why don't you come on over and see him?".........And I just went in and took my
nightgown off......There was no hesitation.......I knew that he and I had a rendezvous to keep......
And he was so darling........His little heavenly influence was with him..........And I could tell that
the spirit of those that he just left were still close to him.......And still watching to make sure that
he arrived safe.........There was an infinite majesty that surrounded him.......Only minutes away
from heaven.......He was trying his very best to be pleasant in this strange place having just
left such an abundance of love.............Can you even imagine.......anything on earth being as pure
and sacred and so full of love as this tiny beautiful little precious baby seconds away from
heaven?.....................And then imagine the tears saying goodbye to all the loved ones there?
...............This is our belief.......And nothing on earth could be more beautiful.........Thank you
Joe and Marci for allowing me such a heavenly moment......to hold your little one and know
that I was holding in my arms.......a tiny influence still full of the light of heaven..............

All my love forever.............Great Grandma Tiki...........




10 comments:

Sue said...

Seriously is that a great grandmother holding the newest little angel from heaven? Mom you really are a young and beautiful person.I loved your post about Beau..His spirit talked to you..and your spirit with him..I believe that with all my heart...You and g-pa have a great posterity..Can you imagine the family reunion we will all have one day in heaven....

Lance and Becky said...

I love that picture! Priceless Grandma! I love your hair too, the black headband is sooo darling! You're a stylin little lady let me tell ya! We love you Grandma, and congrats on another little great grandchild!

Gail said...

Thank you for those comments Grandma! You have such an amazing way of putting feelings into words. It makes me want to go find my kids and hug them and tell them how much I love them oh and to have another one! We love you and miss you and love being able to connect with you this way.

Love, Corby and Gail

Joe and Marci said...

Grandma, sometimes a grandson (or great-grandson) just sits and listens to wisdom and feels love. I really felt like it was important to move back to Sandy. I live about 2 minutes away from Grandma.

Do you want to know what rich feels like? Rich is the feeling that you will never go without. Take the Rich challenge. I challenge all of you to hold Grandma's hand and say thank you. Tell Grandma you love her. The feeling somehow puts everything else in perspective with mortgages, fuel costs, and food costs these days. Grandma, you've lived it, and your time is near. In the end, most things don't matter much. Open that palm, Hun. Can't wait to see you next.

leslie reynolds said...

Grandma Darling Hair Do, that is the most beautiful picture of you and beau. I am so proud of you. I deinitely think heaven is where you are. I love you. I hope this message goes through. Lance/Leslie

leslie reynolds said...

I am so frustrated. . . I have been trying to leave comments everywhere and I couldn't remember my password. Looks like it's working. Mom you are just darling.
Lance/Leslie

Brittany said...

Yo Grandma! Do I have to become a member of Buble's website to communicate with you?! I just wanted to say hi! love you

leslie reynolds said...

Mom, I can't begin to tell you how beautiful and natural it is to see you holding Beau. I bet you got all darling because you knew that grandpa was there watching. You're a sly girl. I love you Mom. I am so grateful for the advice you give me, for the clear way you see things. So why does my soul resist? My eye sprinklers are turning on, so gotta go.

Ethan & Amy said...

I was looking for a Michael Booblay fan site and got directed here. Weird!!!

leslie reynolds said...

I love looking at your cute hair, but I know that you have more to say than once a month. I may not reply every time but I need to hear from you. I love your blogs and I'm trying to be what I could be if I could stop worrying. I love you Mom. I want a scarf in my hair, it is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. I want to be a cute grandma. I love you Mom.