Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The biggest tree in the Forest.....

This is practise............................!!!!!!!!!

.....To all the little leaves that lay so quietly on your own little branch that is attached to the one Jumbo Nielsen Oak Tree that overlooks all the others .......Be kind to those............Who are in the same Forest but maybe carrying burdens that might seem overwhelming.............They are our brothers and sisters.......And no matter where any of us were placed in the soil........We all must bloom where we are planted......It may require our time.....energy.......muscle.........But we have been blessed in our family tree......To have mighty boughs.....And strong seedlings...........And we must share..........This is what the Patriarch of our family has left so beautifully said in his last thoughts for us all..............Regardless of the color.....creed......gene pool.....language barrier.....gender..

And I do believe you will find all of these herein stated......But we are united.....And we will fight to the end..........This is my prayer........Yo!........Gram.....

4 comments:

The Heugly 8 said...

I'm very proud to be apart of the Nielsen Forest. The Patriarch has spoken and the Matriarch shows by example. I hope to follow both of your examples. It has never been keeping up with the Jones's with you, rather how can I help and serve the Jones's.

Love ya Sug
Justin

Sue said...

I'm so glad to be part of the oak tree..Its true we are all in the forest together, carrrying our burdens..At times my boughs have been too heavy, and I have leaned on another bough for support..Thanks to my family they have helped me through tough times..My little Heugly seedlings have been planted in rich soil, watered and fed very carefully.. G-ma we are doing our part to bloom beautifully...

Brittany said...

Ummm, Grandma- I don't garden!! Just kidding, I love you and I'm so proud of you for your first Blog POST! Yay

Lance and Becky said...

YAY! Grandma's first post! WOOOT WOOOT! I love what was said, it's true, and it's touching! I hope you know I'm part of the forest too :)